Poker has always been a favorite casino game. Now that casino can be accessed online using different devices, many online casino sites make sure that they offer online poker. If you are new to online poker, it is important that you fully understand not only about poker but the online casino as a whole. There are so many things that you have to know about, but let us go ahead and discuss one topic at a time, focusing more on online poker and why this is so popular worldwide.
The History of Poker
Way back in the 16th century, the Germans discovered a bluff game which they called “Pochen.” It, later on, was developed into a French version and they call this, “Poque.” The game was later on brought to New Orleans and then 1830s where the game was refined and then known as Poker. When it comes to Poke, you’re playing with luck. Still, you need to have incredible skills on the players also need to master their own fate.
The Basics of Poker
Understanding the basics of poker is important especially if you are a player. Of course, you can do your own research but knowing that you can find certain information in this article can help you start up your line hebohqq poker journey. So here are the things that you should know about poker before you start playing with the real money.
- Poker Packs. The standard Poker pack has 52 cards. Sometimes it also comes with an additional one or two Joker cards. Poker has always been a one pack game but in the online casino world, 2 packs of different colors are used to speed up the game. When one of the packs is dealt, the other pack is shuffled and being prepared for the next deal.
- Values and Scores. Poker is played in different levels of difficulty but those who truly understand the value of poker hands as well as how betting works, the game can turn out to be easy to understand and play. Go right here and find the different combinations of poker hands from the highest to the lowest:
- Five of a Kind. This is the highest hand and only occurs in games where one card is Wild like the joker, two one-eyed jacks, or maybe four deuces.
- Straight Flush. The highest possible hand when the standard pack is used minus the wildcards. This consists of five cards that are on the same suit in sequence. For example, 10 9 8 7 6 hearts. A, K, Q, J, and 10 are considered the highest ranking straight flush that belongs to one suit. This is called the royal straight flush.
- Four of a Kind. This is the second highest hand ranks just below the straight flush.
- Full House. Such a colorful hand that has 3 cards that belong to one rank and two cards from another rank.
- This hand has five cards that are from the same suit but not necessarily in sequence.
- This hand has five cards that are in sequence but not necessarily from the same suit.
- Three of a Kind. A combination of three cards from the same rank and another two cards from different ranks.
- Two Pairs. This hand has a pair of one rank and a pair of different rank.
- One Pair. This hand contains a pair and three cards from different ranks.
- No Pair. This is a very common hand and it contains nothing. There are no pairs, And all five cards the same Suit from a consecutive rank.
When to Bet Online?
With online casino especially with poker, it is important that you know when to bet. If you are a new player there is no assurance that you will get a certain hand with higher ranks and when the jackpot. This is why you have to know when to play the game. Unless you’re planning to bluff you should never make a bet if you are not holding a hand that you think is better than the ones that your opponents have. You have to be wise and careful with your every move. Your opponents are just waiting for you to make a mistake.